- From the Velosio Client Care Support Portal homepage - Click "Sign In"
- Click the blue "Log In" button
- If your company has Microsoft Office 365, you will use your company credentials and this will act as Single Sign-on
- If not, you will use your Microsoft account associated with your company email. You can click "forgot password" if you can't remember
How to Access the Support Portal
- Our main point of contact at your company should have received an email with instructions to pre-register up to 3 users for the support portal. If you have not yet completed this step, please click here.
- Once you have pre-registered, we will email you an invitation. Click on the "Register" link from that email. This will bring you to a sign-in page with an auto-populated code within the "Redeem Invitation" section of the sign-in page. Click "Register".
- To request a new email invitation, click here
- Support Portal user set-up can take up to 3-5 days.
- Next, click on "Log In" to sign-in.
- If your company has Microsoft Office 365, please use the same credentials to sign-in to the support portal.
- If your company does not have Microsoft Office 365 and you do not have a Microsoft account associated to your company email address, please let us know by responding to that invitation email so we can get you setup with a Microsoft account.
- Congratulations—Expert support is now just a click away!
If you have any issues logging in, please scroll down to the bottom of this support portal page and click the "Contact Us" button and complete the form. Our team will receive a notification to assist in the registration/login process.